2.05.2008

I Voted Today; Did You?

This is a garden blog, and I have no desire to start any political discussions, but today was 'Super Tuesday' and I wanted to encourage people to vote. If your state has not yet voted, please go to the polls and vote when it's your turn.
I especially want to encourage the young people - I've heard that a lot of you don't vote. Your vote is important. Every vote is important. I believe that one of the best ways to bring about change is to exercise my constitutional right to vote.
As I stated above, this is a garden blog, and I don't want to start any political arguments. I'm going to stop there so that I hopefully won't start any arguments.

~Sarah

2 comments:

kate smudges said...

It looks as if the voting turnout was pretty good. I'm watching both CNN and Fox to watch the results and the commentary.

Sarah said...

kate- I heard that the voter turnout was much better than expected. Thanks for stopping by!
~Sarah