11.22.2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Here's a copy of my Thankful List that I posted at my other blog.

  • Medical Science; if not for modern medicine, my Dad would probably have died from kidney failure. Praise the Lord, he has regained some kidney function and his cancer is in full remission.
  • My vegetable garden this year. We still have tomatoes ripening in the basement, carrots in the fridge, chopped peppers in the freezer, and jars of canned tomatoes and tomato sauce. It's so nice to have home-grown produce.
  • My hobby of collecting seeds has become a way for us to save money in the spring. I have two types of tomato seed, bush bean seeds, and a lot of flower seeds.
  • Living in Rochester, NY. We don't get hurricanes, earthquakes, wildfires, droughts, floods, or tornadoes. Just an ice storm every 5 years or so.
  • My relatives in California didn't lose their home to the wildfires this year.
  • I have a wonderful family who loves me no matter what my shortcomings.
Enjoy your celebrations!
~Sarah

No comments: