4.15.2010

Gardenscape 2010

As we have been doing for several years, my Grandma and I went to the Gardenscape show in March. I was concerned about a) forgetting my camera, and b) the camera batteries dying halfway through the show. I removed the batteries from my camera, and grabbed a couple extra batteries, and put them in my battery charger. Guess what? I remembered the camera! However, the battery charger was still plugged into the wall at home. I took a few pictures with the camera in my cell phone. They're not great, but they're better than nothing.

 I'm 95% sure that this is an African Primrose.
 Flowering Pear in the Bonsai exhibit.
 I always take pictures of water features...
 The frog was rotating....why I don't know. I think it may have been part of a water feature....
 This display was about herbs and veggies. I liked the way the herbs were arranged in this picture.
 Gerbera Dasies. My sister's favorite.
 More Gerbera Daisies.

This garden had interesting things on birdhouses in place of pegs. This one was actually a fountain.

The garden show wasn't quite as interesting this year. Hopefully next year will be better. I did enjoy getting to spend an afternoon with my Grandma, though! 

No comments: