4.09.2008

Arte Y Pico Award


My Mom has awarded me the Arte Y Pico award. Thanks Mom!

There are 5 rules attached to this and they are:

1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award. http://arteypico.blogspot.com/
5) To show these rules.

I am passing the award to:

~ My Sister, Grace. She takes the most amazing photos, and is incredibly creative in what and how she picks items to photograph.
~ Carol at May Dreams Gardens. Carol is very creative with her post topics, and writes informative, humorous, and creative posts.
~ Sarah at Romantic History. Sarah seems to be creative with everything. She makes up her own patterns, paints cute faces on dolls, and isn't afraid to experiment on her projects.
~ The Crafty Gardener, whose creativity is not limited to gardening.
~ Diane, the Lace-Lovin' Librarian. Her tatting is absolutely beautiful, and even her practice designs are gorgeous.

Thanks again, Mom, and thank you for teaching me how to be creative.
~Sarah

3 comments:

Linda said...

Thank you Sarah for the award, I will get it posted soon on my awards page.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Sarah, thank you for honoring me with this award! I'm trying to figure it all out right now!

Sarah said...

Diane- I'm glad you found it (I got your e-mail) I found the rules a little confusing, too.