- Start seeds on time.
- Keep up with sorting and posting photos.
- Don't ramble so much when posting. Sometimes I have to rewrite entire posts because they wouldn't make sense to anyone but me.
- Avoid getting sunburned.
- Take better care of indoor plants.
- Research any newly acquired plants and make a 'plant file' for it.
- Comment more frequently on other blogs.
- Sort seeds as soon as they are gathered instead of letting them sit around for a few weeks.
- Improve compost pile.
- Make an herb garden.
These are just my gardening goals. If you want to see my other goals/resolutions, check out my other blog.
African Violet Amaryllis anise hyssop Bamboo Barberry basil beans bee balm Berry Cane Black Eyed Susan Vine blossom end rot books bugs bulbs calendula Candytuft canning carrots catalogs chipmunks Chives Christmas Cactus Cilantro clematis cleome cold frame comments container garden cosmos Crocus cucumber Cypress Vine Daffodils Dendrobium fall fence fertilizer flower bed Flowering Pear Tree flowers Four o' Clocks frost garden garden bed Gardenscape garlic Herb Garden herbs horehound Hot Peppers Houseplants Hurricane Hyacinth Indian Summer Iris japanese beetles lasagna gardening leaves lemon balm Leopard's Bane lettuce Lilac Festival Lovage mandevilla melon Mini Greenhouse Orchid Show Oregano Parsley peas pennyroyal peppers perenial pesto pictures Pineapple Sage pizza sauce Plant Invasion planting rain recipes Rose Campion Russian Sage Sage salvia sauce saving seeds scallions seedlings seeds slugs Snapdragon snow square foot gardening starting seeds storms sugar snap peas Thyme tomato experiment tomatoes vacation Valerian vegetable wandering jew weather wind winter Wintersowing Yarrow zucchini